Sunday, December 16, 2007

Huckabee Will Implode

Glen Beck says Huckabee will "implode:"

“I think this guy is going to implode and, if he doesn’t implode, he gets the Republican nomination, I think the Republicans might as well just write it off,” Beck said on CNN’s The Situation Room Friday.

Asked about the naming of Ed Rollins, who is credited with President Reagan’s landslide re-election, as Huckabee’s new national campaign chairman, Beck said, “I am so sick and tired of hearing people talk about how much they’re like Ronald Reagan.” “I wish people would be themselves, not Ronald Reagan,” he added.

Beck also criticized Huckabee’s recent controversial comments about Mormonism, the religious faith Beck shares with Huckabee rival Mitt Romney.


Watch Beck’s interview with Wolf Blitzer in the following video:



I also expect the Huckaboom to collapse. You can read my posts about Huckabee's questionable question about Mormon beliefs here and here.

No comments: