Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tancredo Hedges His Bet

U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo, one of the 24 prospective 2008 presidential candidates, isn't giving up his congressional seat. Election rules allow him to run for his House seat and the presidential primary at the same time. Tancredo said yesterday that he doesn't intend to decide between the two.

"I don't know that I won't run again, should things not turn out that I was president of the United States," Tancredo said.
Such hedging bothers me. I think these presidential wannabees should have to chose one or the other. What would be wrong with that?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom Tancredo is Americas best hope for 2008, along with Ron Paul. Neither are panderers to the Corporate CARTELS, who want to swamp this great Nation with millions of foreign national workers. Both have given voice to the traitorious treaty of the North American Union. Both contenders and many U.S. citizens, know these agendas are connected.