Thursday, October 18, 2007

Hillary's Experience

In a continuing effort to hide from the fact that she has no executive experience, Senator Clinton repeatedly says she has years of relevant experience.

If the 60-year-old Hillary manages to be elected President, she would be only the third sitting Senator elected President. Hillary has been an elected official only seven years. The two previous sitting Senators, Harding and Kennedy, both served as elected officials for 14 years before becoming President. Harding also ran a successful newspaper and Kennedy served in World War II, during which he commanded a patrol torpedo (PT) boat. That makes Hillary the least experienced.

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, questions Hillary’s experience:

I honestly and most respectfully, I don't know Hillary's experience. She's never run a city; she's never run a state; she's never run a business; she's never met a payroll; she's never been responsible for the safety and security of millions of people, much less even hundreds of people. So I'm trying to figure out where the experience is here.
Watch the video:



For once I agree with Hillary. As she told Sean Hannity, her experience is unique:
"I really think my unique" — "my experience uniquely equips me to be president at this time."
That's right - uniquely inexperienced.

No comments: