Monday, April 16, 2007

Kerry Flips Flops On 2008

Less than three months after John Kerry said he intends to stay out of the 2008 presidential campaign, the Democrats' losing 2004 presidential candidate reopened the door to a possible 2008 presidential campaign.

Answering a question from a viewer on a television call-in program, whether his decision not to run could change Kerry said:


It might. It may change over years. It may change over months. I can't tell you, but I've said very clearly I don't consider myself out of it forever.
Kerry continues to be consistent in his inconsistency. In fairness, even Kerry thinks it unlikely he will seek the 2008 presidential nomination. When asked whether he would change his mind in time for the 2008 race, Kerry said:
If suddenly the field changed or the dynamics of the nation shifted, who knows? You might look at it differently, but I don't see that. I don't foresee that. That's not where I am today and that's not what I'm doing.
That was yesterday, what will he say tomorrow?

No comments: